Hey guys!
So the past week has been both up and down for me.
On the Saturday, I had to go in to school for the day for Graphic Products (which meant I had to get up early on a Saturday which was extremely hard to do). However, when the day finished I went bowling with my friends to celebrate me getting my anti-bullying campaign started, this was an amazing end to the day, even though I spend most of my money trying to get the toys out of those claw machines XD (and also I was awful at bowling but lets not talk about that)
On Sunday, I spend the day literally just relaxing, and did absolutely nothing at all except browse on the internet :P
On Monday, I got my story featured on the local newspaper's website, and had about 30 people on Facebook congratulating me for it which was great :)
The rest of the week so far has just been the same old school, and tomorrow is parents evening.
So that's pretty much it for this week :D
What have you done this week?
Thanks for reading <3
~TheHiddenGeek
No comments:
Post a Comment