Thursday, 5 March 2015

The Revision Deepens

Hey guys!
So this week has been very busy. (That's why I missed the blog post day yesterday, sorry!)
I have started to properly revise for my GCSE exams which are coming up really soon.
At the moment, my room is full to the bring with revision equipment, which includes folders, old books, pens, pencils, various coloured pens, highlighters, a revision timetable (colour coded) and an exam timetable I made with a whiteboard and pen.
I do admit I have been missing some revision sessions, but that is purely because I haven't got the revision equipment needed yet, also, I find it really hard to get motivated and the information I revise never seems to fully stay in my head, I hope this fixes itself before the exams, as I can say that I am starting to get stressed about it.
I am currently stressed about how well I am going to do on my exams, as I feel that I am not the best in Science and Maths, and am working towards a C in both subjects.
Anyway, on a different note, I have recently been playing alot on Sims 3 on the Xbox 360, and I also go on my favourite server on Minecraft alot, the name is Pixelcraft.
Thanks for reading!
~TheHiddenGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment