Wednesday, 21 January 2015

P.A.S.T BULLYING

Hey guys!
So the past week has been a brilliant week for me.
Firstly, I'm not sick any more which is great, I can finally get up and walk around, and eat food which of course is most important.
Another thing that's happened recently is that I'm going to be in my local newspaper!
I have always been interested in the subject of bullying, and experienced bullying myself in primary school and the first half of secondary school, I do still get teased at school now, but I always know to keep my head up high and ignore them, or tell someone else what they are doing to you.
So I have tried a few things to help victims of bullying, I have tried setting up various Facebook pages and also tried setting up a charity with my school but both didn't work.
So recently I thought, why not set up a campaign, so I did, and now my story is going to be featured in the newspaper!
I would love to go more places with my message, and there will also be a link to this blog in the newspaper, which does mean that I won't be anonymous any more, but it really doesn't matter if I get to help kids who are in the same situation I was. If you ever have any problems you would like to talk to me about, please drop a comment below, and I will do my best to help you.
So here is a question for you to answer:
Have you ever been bullied?

Thanks for reading :)
TheHiddenGeek


No comments:

Post a Comment