Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Illness... Urghhh

Hey People,
So this is my first blog post, and as you can probably tell from the title, yes, I am ill (what a great way to introduce myself XD).
So I thought I'd share a few downsides of being ill,

  1. Most of the time, you cannot move out of bed.
  2. After you've read every book and watched every YouTube video known to man, you get bored out of you're mind.
  3. No gaming and browsing on the laptop (Yeah, I know I'm breaking one rule there)
  4. YOU CANNOT EAT! (Probably the most important)
So those were my 4 biggest downsides of being ill.
I am hopefully going to post every week, not decided on a day yet but maybe in the weekend sometime, what do you guys think?

What would you like me to do on this blog?
What are your downsides of being Ill?

TheHiddenGeek
P.S: If you're ill like me :P Get well soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment