Hey Guys!
So I'm ill again (not very surprising), but I'm also on my week off from school which is the bright side :) In this week, I became sort of sentimental about when I used to have a YouTube channel, and decided that I wanted to make another one, so I did, I made a banner and spent countless hours watching youtube videos with tips on how to start a youtube channel, I even filmed the first video in which the camera looked fine. But, when I came to import the video onto my laptop, the video was horribly disfigured, as well as the other clips I had filmed, I tried countless times to fix it but nothing worked, so I ended up putting the camera and all its accessories at the back of my wardrobe and deleted the channel I had made. It was a sad time, but I do hope to buy a new camera around my birthday time, so I will most definitely be making a channel then, just have 3 more months to wait!
What are your favourite YouTube Channels?
Do you have a channel of your own?
Thanks for reading!
TheHiddenGeek
No comments:
Post a Comment